- Participant and project Manager for the project Of What is Left run by Galleria Huuto, Helsinki, Finland; Kunstschlager, Reykjavik, Island and Studio 44,Stockholm. The project is supported by the NORDIC CULTURE FUND and runs from autumn 2014 until autumn 2015 and launch four exhibitions in the three cities → more
- Attending the postgraduate course Performative criticism at the Royal Institute of Art during the academic year 2014-15 → link
- Release of the book TA PLATS! 3 September, 18 – 20 at Konstfrämjandet, Stockholm. The book emanating from the project TA PLATS! → more
- Art consultant for Heba Fastighets AB at the new residential area Annedal, Bromma. Inauguration 21 August 2014
- Artist in Residence at Ricklundgården, Saxnäs, Sweden, July 2014
- Galleri 21, Malmoe 9th of November – 1th of December 2013: solo exhibition; space organized by men to be used for a purpose unknown. . . . . Read about the exhibition (Swedish): fotoochandrabilder.blogspot.se
- Art consultant for Swedish Artists Centre and Täby Municipality building a new City House. 2013 → more
- Studio 44, 16th of May – 2nd of June 2013: solo exhibition; unr eal es tate or sev en m odes to ex per ie nce ti me → more
- Rönnells Antikvariat, 25th of May 2013: release of artist book Kända och Okända Kroppars Utbredning. The book is for sale at biondibooks, Rönnells Antikvariat, Konst-ig, Malmö Konsthall and Multipel.nu (publisher biondibooks).
- Art consultant for Nacka Municipality. Skyttlar by Hanna Stahle at Storkällan, Älta. Inaugurated 2013 → more
- 7th March – 7th April 2013: invited to participate in the project The Museum of Impossible, Unrealised and Unrealisable Art Projects, run by Elin Wikström and Denis Romanovski. Exhibition at Center of Contemporary Art, Tiblisi Georgia → link
- Galleria Huuto, Helsinki 23d January – 10th February 2013, presenting
Distance – a Cabinet of Spanning systems and the significance of Scale and Time → link .
- Cirkulationscentralen, Malmoe 19th October – 11th November 2012, presenting Gaffophone Model N:o 9F → link
- Arkitekturmuseet 25th September – 14th October 2012: Changemaking Dealmaking Spacemaking – notes on Cape Town
- ArchitectureZA2012 Biennial Festival (Cape Town), presenting Changemaking Dealmaking Spacemaking – notes on Cape Town → link
- Kulturhuset, Tensta Konstkollo: Bullermaskinen is presented at Lava during Culture Festival 14th-19th of August 2012
- Royal Institute of Art, Stockholm, Gallery Mejan; Changemaking Dealmaking Spacemaking – notes on Cape Town → more
- Mejan architecture; Resources.11 Just Grounds: Cape Town. Post graduate course 60 ECTS credits, 2011-12 Royal Institute of Art → link
- Many Mini Residency, at Koh-i-Noor in Copenhagen, 13th January 2012 (USAG; Urban Sonic Activator Group, in collaboration with artist Eva Sjuve presents Polypulses: On the Urban Flow Filtering Space and Reality) → link
- Tensta Konsthall, 2 – 5 January 2012, working with art camp (konstkollo) “Bullermaskinen” for youngsters
- V.art2011; Studio 44 presents ON THE WALL FOR ALL at Knappfabriken in Värnamo 22 – 25 september onthewallforall.blogspot.com → link
- Art project Power Landscapes → link Collaboration in building and constructing Malthus by Italian architect/designer Antonio Scarponi for the 10th edition of NESS Conference 14-16 June 2011 at Stockholm University.