- Participant and project Manager for the project Of What is Left run by Galleria Huuto, Helsinki, Finland; Kunstschlager, Reykjavik, Island and Studio 44, Stockholm. The project is supported by the NORDIC CULTURE FUND and iaspis and runs from autumn2014 until autumn 2015 and launch four exhibitions in the three cities → more
Link to the projects common Tricycle blog
- Attending the postgraduate course Performative criticism at the Royal Institute of Art during the academic year 2014-15 → link
- Release of the book TA PLATS! 3 September, 18 – 20 at Konstfrämjandet, Stockholm. The book emanating from the project TA PLATS! → more
- Art consultant for Heba Fastighets AB at the new residential area Annedal, Bromma. Inauguration 21 August 2014
- Artist in Residence at Ricklundgården, Saxnäs, Sweden, July 2014
- Galleri 21, Malmoe 9th of November – 1th of December 2013: solo exhibition; space organized by men to be used for a purpose unknown. . . . . Read about the exhibition (Swedish): fotoochandrabilder.blogspot.se
- Art consultant for Swedish Artists Centre and Täby Municipality building a new City House. 2013 → more
- Studio 44, 16th of May – 2nd of June 2013: solo exhibition; unr eal es tate or sev en m odes to ex per ie nce ti me → more
- Rönnells Antikvariat, 25th of May 2013: release of artist book Kända och Okända Kroppars Utbredning. The book is for sale at biondibooks, Rönnells Antikvariat, Konst-ig, Malmö Konsthall and Multipel.nu (publisher biondibooks).
- Art consultant for Nacka Municipality. Skyttlar by Hanna Stahle at Storkällan, Älta. Inaugurated 2013 → more
- 7th March – 7th April 2013: invited to participate in the project The Museum of Impossible, Unrealised and Unrealisable Art Projects, run by Elin Wikström and Denis Romanovski. Exhibition at Center of Contemporary Art, Tiblisi Georgia → link
- Galleria Huuto, Helsinki 23d January – 10th February 2013, presenting
Distance – a Cabinet of Spanning systems and the significance of Scale and Time → link .
- Cirkulationscentralen, Malmoe 19th October – 11th November 2012, presenting Gaffophone Model N:o 9F → link
- Arkitekturmuseet 25th September – 14th October 2012: Changemaking Dealmaking Spacemaking – notes on Cape Town
- ArchitectureZA2012 Biennial Festival (Cape Town), presenting Changemaking Dealmaking Spacemaking – notes on Cape Town → link
- Kulturhuset, Tensta Konstkollo: Bullermaskinen is presented at Lava during Culture Festival 14th-19th of August 2012
- Royal Institute of Art, Stockholm, Gallery Mejan; Changemaking Dealmaking Spacemaking – notes on Cape Town → more
- Mejan architecture; Resources.11 Just Grounds: Cape Town. Post graduate course 60 ECTS credits, 2011-12 Royal Institute of Art → link
- Many Mini Residency, at Koh-i-Noor in Copenhagen, 13th January 2012 (USAG; Urban Sonic Activator Group, in collaboration with artist Eva Sjuve presents Polypulses: On the Urban Flow Filtering Space and Reality) → link
- Tensta Konsthall, 2 – 5 January 2012, working with art camp (konstkollo) “Bullermaskinen” for youngsters
- V.art2011; Studio 44 presents ON THE WALL FOR ALL at Knappfabriken in Värnamo 22 – 25 september onthewallforall.blogspot.com → link
- Art project Power Landscapes → link Collaboration in building and constructing Malthus by Italian architect/designer Antonio Scarponi for the 10th edition of NESS Conference 14-16 June 2011 at Stockholm University.